Help Center

Contact Support

Can your .308 rifle be converted to a .223 by simply changing out the upper and putting a magazine block in the magazine well?

Table of contents
No headers

Our .308 is a scaled up version of the .223 therefore the uppers and lowers are not interchangeable.

You must to post a comment.