Help Center

I bought the rifle XM-E2S with the A2 order to mount a scope would I need to change out the upper to an A3?

Table of contents
No headers

You don't necessarily have to change uppers. There is a scope mount called an ARMS #2 that we sell that mounts inside the channel of the carry handle and screws down through the hole inside the handle. We also sell stripped A3 upper receivers. Most people prefer to mount scopes on flat top uppers because the scope doesn't sit as high as it does on top of the carry handle.

You must to post a comment.